This website, www.vistaautismservices.org, is operated by Vista. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Vista. Vista offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or donating to our organization, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies references herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, clients, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- Access to the Site
- Acceptable Use of the Site
In order to use the site, you must obtain access to the Internet and pay any and all service fees associated with such access.
- Individual Use: You agree that you are only authorized to visit and view the site for your own internal use and not for any commercial purposes. You also agree that you will not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute any material on the Site for any purpose other than for your own use unless otherwise specifically authorized by Vista in writing.
- Security, Cracking, and Hacking: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. Accordingly, you agree not to:
- Access data or materials not intended for you.
- Log into a server or account you are not authorized to access
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network including without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, flooding, mail bombing, or crashing the Site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Vista reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations. Vista may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations. You understand that data and communications, including e-mail or other electronic communications may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated over the internet.
- Limitation of Liability
All use of the Site is at your own risk. Vista assumes no responsibility and will not be liable for any damage to your computer equipment or software, including viral infection, damages, loss of profits, revenue, use, or data.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Vista and its sponsors, affiliates, directors, employees, volunteers, attorneys, and agents from and against any and all damages, claims, and actions brought to you or any third party resulting from your use of the Site. This includes reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision will nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion will be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service. Such determination will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. Vista reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting update and change to our website. You are responsible for checking this page for changes to our Terms.